Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It Was A Dark and Scarry Night-It's Halloween

No trick or treaters around the hotel here so we took some candy up to the gal who works the front desk. She needed the candy-we didn't.
Took a nice walk on the crutches with my therapist today. He can't give me the nod to use them fulltime but he says I do fine on them. I have to get the permission from my Dr. when I see him next Wed. I walked with them for 6 months before my surgery so I have had plenty of experience. I only have 2 more home therapy sessions and then hopefully we'll be on our way home.
We worked out in the coach today getting things settled in. We bought new towels so had to wash them and get them into their place. We even warmed up some leftovers for our lunch and had our first real meal inside. We're just trying everything out to see how things work. The potty even works as advertised.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween. We don't want to take our masks off for fear of scaring children and pets everywhere. Good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you get to head home very soon. :) TN will be glad to have you back. What a relief to know you can be completely comfortable on the road home and don't need to climb in and out just to go potty. Well, Bulli will have to but he won't mind a bit I imagine! AS long as you drive thru for an occasional hamburger!

blessings,

Tondi