Monday, October 22, 2007

1 week down and 2 1/2 to go

Isn't that a nice thought on this cool, fall morning? Yup-we've got a week behind us now in out cozy little "quarters". Don't like being on house "arrest" but don't have much choice right now. There's not alot to do around here so time seems to be crawling by but when Nov. 7 finally gets here it will all be a dream.
It was a very quiet weekend. We took several "strolls" up and down the halls for exercise and Joe and Bulli took me for several rides in the wheelchair out and around the property. Hope my Dr. doesn't think that is breakinf the house arrest rules. It feels so good to get outside and soak up some of the sun rays.
We "went to church" via the TV and the internet on Sunday. The local church (that we were able to attend once before I went in the hospital) broadcasts their Sunday service so we were able to ALMOST feel like we were there.
I'm still working on reading the several books that were given to me. I've also started crocheting a baby afghan for a gift.
The nights are long and I still am not able to sleep comfortably the entire time but each night seems to be getting better. I alternate between back and side right now but when I can finally get completely over on my side or stomach I'll sleep alot better.
We continue to get cards and phone calls so we are thankful for those.
Thanks to everyone again for prayers and support back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hum... Wonder why there wasnt a blog entry on Sunday? May I make a guess?
Yall were watching the Titans put the whoop on the Texans? I bet Sharon got so wound up in that game, she did back flips down the hall after the last second Titan victory.
Did this qualify for rehab on Sunday?