Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hi-It's Sharon here Saturday night

Guess Joe is keeping you up-to-date on our adventures down here. Got into Integra and got settled in today. Picked out my meals for tomorrow so starting in the morning I'll be able to get things I like instead of coffe and tea,etc. They did bring some nice cheesecake that I ate today. Went to 3 therapy sessions today so my left leg is pretty sore but very little pain is involved. Manged to get 2 nice naps this afternoon. THey were much needed after not sleeping hardly at all last night. It was too hot and then too cold and then too noisy and then I could'nt get compfy. Hope tonight will be better.

I also want to thank everyone who has called Joe's cell phone. Hope you realize I just feel like talking much right now but there will be a time before long that I'll be ready to get back on line.

Keep those calls coming and thanks to everyone-Sharon

It's amazing what you can do when you're not doing drugs!!!! [:D] Nuff Said!!!

Joe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good to see things from Sharon's point of view. Keep up the good work!