Monday, October 1, 2007

Next Status Update

Sharon is back in the room from surgery. She got here, as predicted about 7:30. I got here after the dog and food stop at about 7:50. She is obviously still in loopy-land and has control of the button! And I might add, she is NOT afraid to use it!!! [:D] I fed her some ice chips and about half of a small cup of Jello so she could take some medicine by mouth. Presently, I plan to spend most of the night here, but sooner or later I'll have to go to the room and get a bit of sleep. All in all, she's doing rather well. She will be exceedingly sore tomorrow, according to Dr Emerson, so I'll need some sleep to help with that.

The respiratory therapist just came in and gave her the first of the breathing machine sessions. She managed to puff it rather well!

More later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Joe, this is what we wanted to hear. We are glad to know the procedure went well and hope her pain isnt what the doctor is expecting.
Yall keep hanging in there and thanks for the updates.