Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday 10/3/07 Update

Major milestone this morning. Dr Emerson came by during rounds and was pleased at what he saw. He ordered a frame over the bed for her to use as a jungle-gym to help her move around a little. Gave a little more pain medication to help ease the lower back pain he had predicted. Shortly afterward, physical therapy came in and got her up and let her sit back down. Small step for mankind, a giant step two days after surgery! Physically, it was OK. Head wise, it was really, really dizzy!! (I have pictures - blackmail is possible!! {;)]) Presently, she is resting from all the strenuous activity. In fact, I do believe she has drifted back to sleep for a while!

Bag two was a success!!

4 comments:

AuntieNae said...

The many miles that stand between us
Cannot stand in my way
When it comes to Get Well Wishes
That I send to you today.

For I’ve heard that you aren’t feeling well
And I am praying for your good;
Even though I can’t be there with you
My heart is wishing that I could.

Take Care!

AuntieNae said...

Perhaps if Sharon is feeling better later she might want to share some photos she selects ..

Take Care
Renee

Kimmie said...

I was doing a bit of reading in Malachi and came across a scripture that made me think of you Sharon.

But for you who revere my name the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from a stall. NIV

Today you stood, but soon we will see you leaping for joy!!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you, AG. I am glad to read NJ's updates. You know, New England gals are tough! ;}

See you soon,
SalPal