Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday morning-Oct. 18-what a difference a night makes

Well-it is 7:15 AM, I've made my bed, gotten dressed and sitting here at the computer with a cup of coffee. Had a great night of sleep last night-best in 2 1/2 weeks. Finally found a "comfy" position in my bed with a pillow under my legs and slept over 7 hours-didn't have to move to the recliner like other nights. Things really look better when you sleep good. Still have to sleep on my back so it's not a normal sleep but hope I have lots more like last night.
Now, on to the chores of the day. Oh, I don't have any chores. My major goal in life right now is to lie around and let my hip heal. That's pretty tough for this gal who is usually "on the move" from sunup to sundown. This life right now can make a person humble or bored or whatever. However, I know how things are on the other end so know I have to "hang in there". This, too, shall pass.
I started crocheting this week-have 2 baby afghans to do-and continue to work on the books that so many people were kind to send to me. We take several walks each day in the halls here and then Joe and Bulli take me outside in the wheelchair in the evening for a stroll around the property. It's good to get out of these 4 walls from time to time.
Nov. 7 seems so far away but guess it will get here eventually.
Thanks to everyone's notes and calls, etc. It's so nice to know you are out there.
Sharon

No comments: