Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Busy Day!

For a time of "still and quiet", it sure has gotten busy! I had almost a full day of chores to perform yesterday and managed to pull them all off while Sharon was in the suite being "S&Q!" Sometimes a plan comes together! After getting the normal things pretty well wrapped up, Bulli and I made a run over to Justin, TX to the Justin Boot Outlet store. Along with great buys on boots, they are an outlet for Wrangler "seconds!" You can shop well, but carefully!! We shopped there numerous times while we were in Ft. Worth and I needed a "Justin Fix!" My jeans were getting a bit worn (Sharon called them "rags," as I recall! I told her they were just getting broke in good! And to think, we were looking at the same jeans!! [:D]) Anyway, Bulli and I went over shopping! It can be dangerous to turn a guy loose on a clothes-buying expedition and I did not disappoint! This store covers about an acre, broken up into several areas with different kinds of Stuff segregated by type in them. I hit the jeans and pants section and made several selections for me. Couldn't find any for Bulli because none seemed to be shaped correctly! More importantly, none had a "tail-hole!" (NO, not THAT kind!!) He was NOT disappointed!! After grabbing a few shirts, we made a run for Plano! I had to chuckle when I got back and read the label on some of the pants. I slipped into a pair for the obligatory "modeling" session and immediately asked if we had an iron here! I then read the label that said, "wrinkle resistant! I sure hope those weren't built INTO the design and I have to live with the way they look!

Sharon took advantage of the freedom we left her with and made some extra trips up and down the hallways! And, she read! And she walked! And, did I mention that she read some? And she said she was bored!! With all that activity?!![:D] Actually, I believe she enjoyed the peace and quiet, not to mention the extra space she had in here with us gone!

I'm writing this early this AM because our WIFI was extremely slow last evening! They are having a seminar here in the ExtendedStay this week and there are probably 25 or 30 business people here for it. I can predict that they all have at least one device with them that needs access and the system just became overloaded! Hey, I'll fool them! I'll just get up at 4:30 and do my webbing early!! (If you believe that, I've got..........................!) I just happened to wake up super early today!

Stay tuned! Tomorrow, we may have an announcement to make! Won't know for sure until in the morning! (Don't turn to the next page yet! It's blank so you won't peek!!)

Until tomorrow, Cheers

No comments: