Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday-It's Sharon, here tonight

Well, another day is behind us and all is going as well as can be expected right now. Been concentrating on physical therapy(moving of the left leg and hip) and occupational therapy(bathing, dressing, etc.) I'm pretty slow on all accounts but I'm getting there. I actually put on shoes for the first time today and that seemed strange. Appetite is picking up so that DEFINITELY means I'm on the road to recovery.
During therapy this afternoon we tried to figure out how to get me in and out of the van for the trip home. We haven't resolved that yet but still working on it.
Have started getting cards here at Integra and also at Extended Stay and they are really a boost every day. Thanks for every one. Thanks, also, again to everyone's prayers and thoughts during these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well. It's been a few days since I checked your blog and it seemed that not much was going on and when I did check it, you're in rehab eating cheesecake. Take care, my friend, and Godspeed on your full recovery.

CRash

Anonymous said...

Humm... Sounds like an engineering job for me. Hey we need an excuse to come back up there.