Friday, September 28, 2007

Word for the day!

Short post today! Have been caching over the last couple of days! Went up into Oklahoma to get a cache I have had my sights on for almost two years! Nice day run but we found that McGeehee's Catfish House in Marion, OK is closed ONLY on Wednesdays! We have had a long-standing desire for McGeehee's for a very long time and were even planning to wait to have lunch very late so we could fully enjoy it! Guess what day we chose to go - Wednesday, of course!

We cached up and back to Lexington, OK! Covered with the resulting infestation from neck to toes, the word for the day is CHIGGERS! Fortunately, Sharon is chigger free! I have chigger marks from Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Texas, and now, Oklahoma! I surely hope we're not headed for another state - I don't believe my itch quotient will take another one!!

Remember the word - CHIGGERS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that some of those chigger marks have come from hunting one of my cache hides known as "Fox Hollow" (GCVY40). But surely those have healed by now? Take care and we hope to see ya'll back in TN soon.