Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Night Before-Sharon's Side of the Story

Well, I just had my "last supper" and in a couple of hours I've got to take that MOST delicious "cocktail"-if you know what I mean. This is the night when I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight-guess I'll be pretty hungry before my surgery happens tomorrow afternoon but won't care much after that. I'm hoping I'll be able to lose some more weight during the next weeks and months.
We got everything caught up here at the "house" and I feel good about the living situation here. I'll be recuperating here before we head back to Tenn.
I'm really ready for 10:30 in the morning to arrive so we can get "on with the show". We've been anticipating this for quite some time so I'm very ready for it to happen. The anethesiologist called this evening to ask a few questions-found out his parents live just south of Nashville and he went to school in Nashville. It's a small world.
We'll appreciate the prayers of everyone-we have a fantastic prayer chain that reaches from Maine to Florida to Texas to California and points in between. I know the Great Physician will be standing right there beside my Dr. tomorrow and it is in His hands that I place myself tomorrow with absolutely no apprehensions.
Stand tuned for updates from Joe during the week.
Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all rooting for you down this way Sharon. I am sure they have made sure there is no lead paint on the new parts and everything is ready to go. You will be in our prayers and thoughts throughout the whole process and will be checking back here often.

Anonymous said...

Lord, thank you for your continued watch care over our two friends and their little Bulli. Please continue to hold them each second of this day and those to come. Amen.

I will continue on here at home expecting to hear the best! :) many blessings to you both. Sharon, I hope you have a nice sound sleep while they work on you. :)

Tondi