Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meeting with Dr. E (Emerson)

Had x-rays and met up with my Dr. this morning. He is very optimistic that this procedure is going to "do the trick". This new technology wasn't even available 5 years ago. The theme for the next several months is "calm and be still" as my body heals from the surgery and the bone fuses to the prothesis. Now those of you who know me well are probably saying "right!!!! her be calm and still?" If I want to get on with my life I'll have to so you just watch me. Joe says it's about as possible as orange juice coming out of the moon but I hope to prove him wrong there. More updates tomorrow as we have two more appointments to go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the Moon just might produce orange juice... for at least a few days anyway.
We are rooting for you Sharon and will see you soon.
ATMA