Saturday, November 8, 2008

Home Again - Well, Not Quite Yet!!

OK, so we're not quite home yet, BUT we are back in Tennessee! We just pulled into Jackson, TN and plan to drop by and visit with Carol's mom for a little while. It will be too late to make it to Nashville and still be able to get Sharon's infusion done on time, we'll probably just stop at the Circle W overnight parking area tonight and make it home early tomorrow.

We had no web access last evening and I didn't get a chance to bring you up to speed on our progress home. We left Lewisville, TX around 11AM and made it to Benton, Arkansas just after dark. Spent the night there at a travel park we've stopped at before and left there around 7:00AM this morning. Had a good trip with not that many bumps and ruffles along the way. I had fixed Sharon's bed up and she has spent most of the day either reading or dozing laying on it. She tried sitting up for a while but the leg was just too uncomfortable, so, back to the bed!

I don't think we stopped but three times today. Once for fuel, once for a Wally World run, and once for a Bulli/Sharon reposition break.

More later!

Cheers!

Joe

1 comment:

Shelli Poole said...

Just wanted to say hello. I live in Benton, Arkansas and have an online community called MySaline.com. I get Google alerts for things going on in Saline County, and since you talked about Benton in this entry, it showed up in my email. I also used to live in Lewisville, TX, so that caught my eye too. We lived in some apartments on Lakeside Circle near Hebron and 35E. My guess is that you stayed at Good Sam's in Benton, next to Amenda Candles. I hope the rest of your trip goes well, and thank goodness you have an rv to travel in so the hip has "room to breathe."