Sunday, November 4, 2007

"....and then there were 3"

Seems like only yesterday I was thinking how long 3 1/2 weeks was going to be before I went back to the Dr. and now it is only 3 days. Boy, time really flies when you're having fun. Ha, Ha!!!!
We managed to "fall back" with the time last night which was putting us to bed at 9 PM on the new time. You're supposed to get an extra hour of sleep but Joe managed to get up about 4:30 so don't know where his extra hour was. I slept until 7:30. Now that I can spend the whole night on my right side, I am sleeping better and longer.
We "attended" church via the internet this morning. Prestonwood Baptist Church has their Sunday services live so we can feel just like we are there.
Spent some time this afternoon in the View getting things organized as well as letting me try out all the available seating. I can't seem to sit in the passenger seat very long so I have 2 sofas to sit on plus I can lie down on one. Not sure how long I can do any of these on our trip home so we are glad we aren't on a strict time schedule.
My therapist comes one more time tomorrow and then we'll see Dr. "E" on Wed. If he gives us his blessing we will be out of here on Thurs. Then we'll probably be back home by next Monday.
Already I want to thank all our family and friends who have prayed for us and kept us in your thoughts. We have really felt all this love that has been given to us. I've also loved the cards and most especially the books. I think I am on my 8th book now-I've even let Joe read a couple of them.
We're trying to stay up later tonight and get our hours back to normal.
Until next time---------Sharon

No comments: